Saturday, 3 November 2012

(Post) Halloween.

Heya Guys!

So i'm not sure about you but I have never really felt so festive about halloween...until this year.

For the first time ever I got invited to a halloween party and I was BEYOND excited only because I finally had an excuse to dress up as something weird hahaha!

I had three choices: Black Swan, The Ring & Minnie Mouse (only because I have the dress lying in my wardrobe... :D)

In the end I decided to go as black swan and I was quite pleased although it was a last minute change. If I had the time I would have worked on my dress more but other than that here is my costume!






Tiara / Stockings - $2 Dollar Store
Dress - Bardot
Shoes - Novo

My boyfriend decided to go as Marty McFly from Back To The Future and to our surprise only one person knew who he was! I personally thought the red gilet gave it away for me but I loved his outfit! GREAT SCOTT!


Hat - Comic Book Store
Shirts - Jeanswest / Mooks
Gilet - Op Shop
Jeans - Zara
Shoes - Air Jordan VII Orion Blue Infrared 

Here are a few happy snaps from the night too!





Overall it was such a fun night and a memorable first time celebrating halloween!!! I am going to note to myself next year if I get invited to a halloween party i'll go all out on the costume hahaha!!

Take care till next time.

- E. xx




1 comment:

  1. You look awesome! The make up is great and the dress perfect! ^_^

    ReplyDelete