Monday, 26 November 2012

Oh Boy Oh Boy!

SO MUCH TIME HAS PASSED AND IT'S BEEN SO DIFFICULT GETTING A PROPER OUTFIT PHOTO!

It can get so hard working solo but hey I do try when i'm able to!

Life has been busy in general. I believe it is because of how often i'm working now. Then uni. Then everything in between. Man, life is a busy thing down Elysa's end!

Nevertheless lets share a fun night with you! Last Saturday night I had a night out which turned out to be really fun, random but fun! Good jams, fun drinks and killer photos that make no sense - yup!

Here's my (only) outfit post only cause I didn't want to be a cam whore :/ hahaha




I have a confession: socks are a secret love of mine. No matter how tacky socks may look I will just fall in love with them instantly. Different patterns different colours thin socks cosy thick socks just socks man! Thats where it's at!































I just really wanted to share this with you and it's really random but trust me it works. So one of the places I went to on saturday had - wait for it - slushies in bubble cups EVEN WITH THE SEAL AND THE STRAW YOU POKE!!! Yeah for some reason this was the highlight of my night. It tasted so much more amazing than what it probably was supposed to taste like haha!

Anyway I promise a normal post will be up soon but I think I might post more of my outfit posts here that I tend to do on instagram woop woop! ;D

Take cafre till next time.

- E xx.

2 comments:

  1. Heeey, nothing wrong with being a camera whore. I love your style and would love to stare at thousands of photos too :-D

    ReplyDelete