Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Floral Love ♥

Today is such a beautiful summers day! I'm not saying past tense only because it's still 5:09pm so today is still present!!

So for some odd reason I decided to bring out the floral pattern and i'm not sure if it was the weather being so lovely or I just wanted to touch on my cute side again. Either way it worked out quite nicely!!







Elysa Wears:
Sunglasses - Topshop
Bowler Hat - Random Store
Top - Supre
Hamsa Chain - General Pants Co.
Bag - Thrifted
Skirt - Valleygirl
Shoes - Rubi Shoes

Daniel here (who is also the lovely man behind the camera!) was wearing the sickest jacket that he managed to thrift!!! Only $12!!



Daniel Wears:
Sunglasses - Ebay
White Tee - AAA
Jacket - Thrifted
Watch - Casio G-Shock
Short - Saxony
Air Max 90 Premium - Nike

Today we decided to take a very random trip to ikea! We honestly just went for the food though......meat balls....balls of meat....mash potato....chips...cranberry sauce.....weird swedish berry drink... IT WAS ALL SO YUMMY!




After spending a HEAP of time at Ikea I ended up walking out with these cute little containers from the kitchen section? It was only $3.50 for 4 which was perfect! Although they're from the kitchen section I intend on putting little plants inside each little container and aligning them up on my shelf at my desk. It's part of my work in progress with my room.

Alright! So thats about it for todays post! I think i'm going to go get the controller off Daniel now and play some Rachet & Clank! Time to get my poker face on hoo hah!Take care till next time!- E. xx



3 comments:

  1. Niiiice, bf is stylish :-D Gorgeous floral look , and the bag is super ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really nice in floral dress and hat, looking amazing there!

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty floral dress, and I especially love your hat. :)

    ReplyDelete