Saturday, 10 November 2012

Class Attempt.


Hey Guys!

Hope you're all doing well! It is currently 3:20am and I decided hey what the heck let's blog.

This decision probably isn't the best seeing as I have work at 11am tomorrow but ahhh well!

Tonight was a lovely dinner after a long day. We went to a place where they do "Hot Pot" which....well okay my description of it is a HUGE bowl filled with soup, vegetables and meat of your choice. It's like a fun bowl because if you choose a variety you'll always be surprised with what you find! That's how I look at it at least!




See.what I mean!? A whole bowl of fun!

Anyways onto the outfit! When we were shooting the car park seemed to have a mysterious vibe to it.





Necklace - Diva
Top - Supre
Skirt - Made By Friend
Knee Highs - Bonds
Stingers - Jeffery Campbell

I'll leave you with a song tonight that i'm currently playing and it hit a re-love button in me.



It's worth the listen, trust me.

Take care till next time.

- E. xx

6 comments:

  1. Haha, no rest for the wicked huh :-D Wow, loving tne outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha pretty much ;D can't knock the hustle! and hey Thanks so much!!! I only just discovered today that i'm able to reply to comments :/ LOL. what. a. noob.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much it means a lot to me!! :D :D

      Delete
  3. well what i can say about this article that it is written in a great manner i really admire
    your writing style, hope you may keep posting these kind of interesting posts.
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thank you so much! I'm glad you like my style and thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete